Why go from one contractor to another to handle different stages of your fencing installation when you can do it all, start to finish, with one very experienced, professional fencing solutions company?
Deciding to invest in palisade fencing isn’t a cheap decision to make, it’s a big step and you no doubt want to be absolutely certain that you’re putting your hard-earned cash into the right hands, to get the returns you deserve.
This is why Topfence has tailored the entire experience for customers, taking them from quote to manufacture to installation, without missing a step.
As an experienced team that’s been in the industry since 2008, you can look forward to dealing with people who are down to earth, easy to chat to and to work with, once the project moves from the drawing board to the Topfence manufacturing plant.
Topfence palisade fencing is by no means a DIY product, it’s a one-of-a-kind unique quality of fencing, and each part is manufactured individually to offer you fencing tailored to suit your requirements and taste.
If you want to make sure that your property isn’t considered a soft target by criminals, your best option for perimeter security is palisade fencing, not the high walls that have been the norm before they started giving criminals free reign once they get over the wall.
What makes palisade fencing the best choice for perimeter security?
The Topfence way is to:
- Manufacture palisade fencing that’s tamperproof, so that cutting the fence isn’t possible nor is tampering with the nuts.
- Help you to ensure that your palisade fencing choice is going to make it nigh on impossible for anyone to climb. They’ll show you how to do this most effectively by working with you to determine the spaces between the palisade pales as well as planning the ‘ouch’ factor when it comes to the spikes you choose.
- This team ensures that through their design and experience, you won’t be left with a fence that that sags after the first heavy winter, or the first summer that ushers in the Black South Easter wind!
- Galvanise all components that go into making this fencing able to withstand the coastal air, especially since rust loves the coast and will creep in anywhere that isn’t protected by galvanised steel.
- Offer palisade fencing that will last year after year and still look good, without making you fork out a fortune in maintenance costs every time the wind blows too hard or the rain gives it a good pounding. Cheap palisade fencing is going to cost you more and more in maintenance costs over time, making it well worth your while to invest wisely in the right fencing.
If this is the type of investment you’re looking for in perimeter security, Topfence will do it all for you.
They’ll do free, meticulous on-site measurements followed by a no-strings-attached quotation, and, if you decide to sign on the dotted line, they’ll help you with drawing up plans for your individually tailored palisade fence and take you from manufacture to installation, without missing a beat or making you wait forever for action!