Cape Town is as far from the dry Highveld and Karoo as the North Pole is from the South in terms of weather conditions, which is the first thing to keep in mind when buying palisade fencing in Cape Town.
Palisade fencing or wire mesh fencing in Cape Town has to withstand:
- Exceptionally hot, dry summers.
- Wet and windy winters.
- Pervasive salt air that causes corrosion and rust.
Fencing designed for any dry region will not go the distance in Cape Town, that’s an absolute given!
Cheap will be expensive:
This is especially so in the coastal air. Investing in what may seem like a cheap option is inevitably going to cost you more than the initial investment. This will be as a result of what rust will do to the fence, which will mean ongoing maintenance year after year.
Cheap fencing inevitably sags and bends, which leaves you with perimeter security that’s compromised, a compromise we can ill-afford in a crime ridden climate.
Quality will be cheaper:
Choosing galvanised steel of high quality will mean you’ll have palisade fencing that won’t cost you an arm and a leg in terms of maintenance.
Topfence has this quality down to a fine art, using the latest technology and SABS approved materials in the manufacture of their unique palisade fencing.
If you’re planning on an excellent return on investment, you most definitely can’t go wrong with Topfence palisade fencing in Cape Town!
This is fencing that’ll outlast any other, without sagging or losing a bolt or nut here and there to compromise your security.
What you need to know when choosing a fencing contractor in Cape Town:
- Make sure the contractor you choose has been in business for many years. This is a sure indication that you’ll be dealing with experienced professionals who’ll take your security as seriously as you do.
- How do long term customers feel about working with the company and what’s the state of their fencing long after installation? This is a sure way of gauging whether a reputation any contractor may claim is true or not. If the contractor is cagey about sharing references, think again.
- Ideally, choose a fencing contractor who’ll take you from a free initial site inspection to site measurements right up to final installation is the ideal. This’ll be far less hassle than having to deal with too many middlemen.
- Find out just how much has gone into the design and manufacture of the fencing you’ll be ordering. First prize is to have palisade fencing that’s individually manufactured to add style to your property and to follow its natural contours. If you’re more interested in going with a modular fencing solution, make sure your fencing contractor can accommodate your needs.
Everything you need to know about palisade fencing in Cape Town is available from the friendly team at Topfence. This is where you’ll have all the assistance you need to make the best investment in palisade fencing possible, saving you a fortune on maintenance costs in the long run.
Why not give the Topfence team a call to find out about how they make palisade fencing in Cape Town absolutely hassle free and competitively priced!