Top-quality perimeter security isn’t a luxury today, it’s an absolute necessity, but before you consider where you’ll make your investment to get the best returns possible, you’ll need to know more about the fencing contractor you’re planning on working with.
A bad investment in palisade fencing is going to cost you a lot more in the long run than placing your investment in quality that will give you great returns for many years to come.
Here’s what you need to know about a fencing contractor before you sign on the dotted line:
- Will the company be able to give you references from clients that have been satisfied with many years’ worth of quality, durable fencing?
- Does the company manufacture its own fencing?
- How long have they been in the industry?
- What choices do you have with regard to whether the fencing will follow the contours of your property or be of modular design?
- Will they be open to discussing prices with you before you ask for a quote? If they’re cagey about this, give them a miss!
- How does the company go about doing on-site measurements and will they charge a fee for this? The right answer is that it should be a free service.
- How quickly will the company get back to you with a quote designed to suit your budget?
- What kind of assistance will they give you to draw up plans for the fencing?
- Will they take your personal preferences into account when tailoring the fence to your requirements?
- Do they have professionals who are trained to ensure the quality of workmanship is of the highest standard on installation?
- What kind of warranties are offered?
- Will the steel that’s used in the manufacture of the fencing be of the type of quality to withstand the coastal air and the rust it brings?
Having been established in 2008, and as market leaders in the palisade fencing industry, Topfence endorses the importance of asking fencing contractors these questions.
On average, most people planning to make such important investment will want at least 3 quotes before they take the next steps, and making Topfence the first stop is going to show what the benchmark of excellence should be for the remainder of the quotes to be collected.
This team of professionals has made protecting families and properties their mission for as long as they’ve been in the industry, which means that you can rely on them to give honest answers to all the questions you may need answering.
If it’s recommendations you’re looking for, there are more than enough satisfied Topfence customers to give you the confidence you need to take the next step in the decision-making process.
Topfence customers will tell you that this is an awesome team to work with and that over and above their professionalism, their friendliness and attention to detail really does make it a pleasure to have this team in charge of your perimeter security.
Contact Topfence today for a free on-site visit to take measurements and a free quotation, without any strings attached. You’re also welcome to chat to them about prices before anything else so that you’ll be able to tailor your budget to suit exactly what you need.
In the final analysis, you’ll end up with the highest quality in palisade fencing, designed by Capetonians for Capetonians, to add excellent aesthetic appeal your property, and to add superb resale value to your property as well.