If you’re going to go with fencing as the best perimeter security, it’ll be best to make your investment really worthwhile by choosing the fencing very carefully.
The same care needs to be applied to finding a fencing contractor, so that you don’t end up with one that’ll do a sloppy installation and leave you with a fence that starts falling apart far sooner than promised.
If you live in Cape Town you really need to be careful about both the credentials of the contractor and the quality of the fencing produced by the company.
This really matters if you want to invest in a fence that will stand the test of time, without putting you in the position of having to fork out more and more of your hard earned cash on maintenance.
Questions to ask fencing contractors in Cape Town before committing yourself:
- Ask about the background of the company and how long it’s been in business. This is a sure way of ensuring that you are dealing with a fencing contractor that is anything but a fly-by-night company.
- Ask for references. Any fencing contractor will be only too happy to share recommendations and references from past clients.
- Ask questions about prices before you even ask for a quotation. If the contractor is open and easy to approach, you’ll be in the pound seats. They’ll be more than willing to give you an indication of prices, so that you have a basic idea of how to plan your basic budget accordingly.
- Ask for photos of previous fence installations so that you have a visual of what can be done, especially if you want your barrier fence to be an attractive extension of your property, whether residential or commercial.
- Ask about the manufacturing process of the fencing and the type of materials used to produce the fencing, especially because it has to be tough enough to repel the rust floating around the coastal area of the Western Cape.
Once you’ve had all your questions answered, you’ll already have a good handle on the professionals you’ll be dealing with, based on their level of honesty and transparency in their dealings with you.
This will give you the confidence you deserve before committing your budget to securing your property with a perimeter barrier that will be of long-lasting quality.
The choice of fence also brings up the question of whether a modular fencing solution will suit your property, or whether you need to look at a more tailored fence to fit the natural contours of your property.
Security fencing in Cape Town has to be manufactured using galvanised materials. Anything less is going to mean that rust will find purchase somewhere on the fence, and where it finds its first home there’s a guarantee that it’s going to spread.
While you’re scouting around to find well-established fencing contractors in Cape Town, a good place to start will be at Topfence, where you’ll find all the answers to your questions.
As the #1 palisade fencing and rigid fence barriers company, Topfence has been protecting families and businesses since 2008, giving this team of friendly professionals all the experience and knowledge necessary to produce nothing but the best in perimeter security.
Tailor-made palisade fencing, rigid mesh fencing, pedestrian and vehicle gates produced by Topfence are of such a high standard that not even the salt-laden air around this coastal region, soaring temperatures in summer and ferociously stormy winters can cause damage.
This means that you’ll be looking at fencing that won’t cost you any more than the initial investment you make, and that you won’t be spending more and more each year on maintenance.
If you’re on the hunt for the perfect fencing solution in Cape Town, at affordable prices, start with Topfence, especially if you’d like to work with one contractor, from start to finish!