Topfence is the only manufacturer of Wireview™ in the world. Designed to eliminate cutting or climbing, the Wireview™ range offers transparent views with the protection of a solid wall.
Combining elements of engineering, security and design, Wireview™ is the leading perimeter barrier for residential, estates, commercial and industrial facilities. The innovative arrangement of wires not only makes cutting or climbing difficult but further offers unobtrusive views which optimise CCTV surveillance.
The Wireview™ post system offers an unmatched panel to post fixing. The panel is sandwiched between the post and cover plate forming a uniform clamping system, making it near impossible to break through or tamper with. Extended posts are available to accommodate additional security features such as electric fencing, flat wrap razor, or BTC coil toppings.
Features and Benefits
- Transparent views make CCTV surveillance possible and impossible to hide behind. From a distance, the fence appears invisible adding to aesthetics.
- An innovative arrangement of wires makes climbing and cutting with conventional bolt and wire cutters difficult. V-bends on panels add to the rigidity of fencing.
- Our fixing of the panel to post is unique, as we use a cover plate across the entire height of the panel making it difficult to penetrate. The unique post-to-panel fixture also allows for a flush post and panel finish.
- A unique method of coating allows for a coating thickness of 500 microns, allowing for a longer lifespan, 25year maintenance-free life in normal conditions.
- Spike topping is available for added security.
- Three variations are available for different levels of security.
Topfence’s thermoplastic coating, Fusionguard™, offers a 25-year maintenance-free life in normal conditions. Unlike PVC and Polyester, Fusionguard™ fuses to the galvanised metal, ensuring excellent adhesion. This unique method of coating allows for a coating thickness of 500 microns, for longevity, whilst maintaining a high level of aesthetics.